How To Buy
1. Instruction: You instruct us to purchase crypto assets on your behalf through our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst also instructing us as to whether you would like us to send the purchased crypto assets to you directly upon the successful conclusion of the trade, or store them for you on your behalf. If the former, you will be required to provide us with your crypto asset wallet address.
2. Confirmation: Upon confirmation of your agreement with the rate we charge, as well as our terms and conditions associated with the trade, we will provide you with our bank account details.
3. Send Funds: Once these details have been provided, you will be required to send the agreed upon fiat amount to us. Please allow for up to five business days for these funds to arrive, as all funds are subject to security checks on our banking providers end, as well as our own. Also ensure to input all banking details incorrectly, as well as the reference number associated with the transaction, so as to avoid delay.
4. Transaction: Once we have received the funds from you, we will provide you with email confirmation and then proceed to execute the trade on your behalf.
5. Receive Crypto: Upon execution of the trade, we will notify you through email confirmation, and ask you to once again finally confirm the wallet address you would like the crypto assets to be deposited to, if this is your preference. Upon confirmation of the wallet address, we will send the crypto assets to you as well as a transaction receipt outlining the details of the trade.
6. Storage Option: If looking to store cryptoassets with us directly, we will provide you with a written confirmation, as well as a transaction receipt for the trade. You will be able, on request, to ask us for updates regarding your stored crypto assets, as well as to withdraw them to your account, if desired. Please allow up to five business days for any instructions to be processed.
How To Sell
1. Instruction: You instruct us to sell crypto assets on your behalf through our email address, email@example.com, whilst also instructing us as to whether you would like us to send the fiat currency you obtain directly to your bank account upon the successful conclusion of the trade, or whether you wish for us to store it on your behalf. If the former, you will be required to provide us with your bank account details where you wish for the payment to be sent. Please note, the bank account must be in your own name, as we are unable to send payments to third-party providers on your behalf.
2. Confirmation: Upon confirmation of your agreement with the rate we charge, as well as our terms and conditions associated with the trade, we will provide you with our crypto asset wallet address. You will be required to send the crypto assets you wish to sell to this wallet address. We bear no liability for any losses incurred through crypto assets being sent in error to the wrong wallet address, so please ensure that the correct address is inputted prior to the crypto assets being sent.
3. Monitor: Once sent, please provide us with the transaction ID given to you by your wallet provider, so that we can observe the transaction on our end. Please also allow time for the transaction to process, as the network itself used to process the transaction may be slower than normal on the given day the transaction is completed.
4. Transaction: Upon receipt of your crypto assets, we will provide you with email confirmation, and conclude the transaction for you. We will then ask you finally to once again confirm your bank account details, and send the fiat obtained to you directly, or store your fiat with us.
5. Withdrawal: You will be able on request to obtain information about how to withdraw this fiat at whatever time is convenient for you. You will need to provide bank details. Please allow up to five business days for your fiat to be successfully transferred from our account.